Visiting admission 5 euros.
Free admission on weekdays 13.00-21.00 and on weekends 10.00-21.00, provided that the hall is not booked for the holiday. You can find out about this by calling +372 55923222 (Linnamäe Peetri Pizza). Or by visiting our page in Facebook.
The price includes – stay in the hall up to 2 hours (if the holiday booking schedule allows it – upon arrival, be sure to check with the pizza master) + water, coffee and tea for free. In the children’s room you can order food from the pizzeria. And we ate and played!
- We also invite older children for a one-time visit. We have board games, a game console, a large TV to watch a movie and a free wifi.
One-time visit rules:
- By coming to the children’s room, you agree to all the rules. …
- There is video surveillance in the children’s room.
- Paid entrance for children from 0 to 18 years old.
- Stay in the hall up to 2 hours.
- For each visit, a stamp in the card of the pizzeria.
- Free coffee and tea for the parent.
- We eat and drink only at the tables.
- You cannot bring your own food and drinks.
- Put dirty dishes in black trays.
- We maintain cleanliness.
- We take great care of toys.
- Each parent is responsible for the behavior and safety of their child.
- We always keep the front door closed.
- We behave in a friendly manner.
- We do not throw other toys into the pool with balls.
- We do not throw out the balls from the pool.
- Please do not throw toys around.
- We feel at home.
- Be sure to ask the staff: how to use the coffee machine, the room is too cold or hot, something does not work well or is broken